Thursday, February 10, 2011

Typical weekday and Saturday

Weekdays generally include some mosh of classes, work, meals and homework, as I'm sure is similar among all students! As I live off campus and suffer from severe lack-of-car syndrome, my mornings usually begin with a mad dash to the door with whichever of my roommates happens to be leaving around the same time I need to be on campus. So far this has worked pretty well, though does add a bit of stress in the mornings!

Most weeknights I'm busy with classes or group meetings until about 9, and then it's back to the apartment - this trip usually involves bumming more rides, or taking a shuttle halfway and walking the rest - and squeezing in some work before bed.

I don't think I have a typical Saturday night. Some Saturdays I hang out with my roommates at the apartment, though other weeks I go out with friends to the bars down the street...it all depends on my mood (and the weather!) Some Saturdays there's campus basketball games, which are really fun to go to! Saturday days are equally different - sometimes I'm ambitious and get a lot of work done, while othertimes I bum around, make food, go out around the area, and generally avoid productivity all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment